[Savannah-register-public] [task #12780] Submission of Processing Instru

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12780] Submission of Processing Instruction Configurator
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 15:56:54 +0000

Hello,

after approving your project I realized it doesn't contain the "or any later
version" clause in the license notice.

Not adding this clause is problematic.  Would you agree to license your
project under the "GNU Affero GPL v3 or later"?

The reason for this is that when we publish the next version of the Affero
GPL, it will be important for all Affero GPL-covered programs to advance to
that new version. If you don't put this in the files now, the only way to port
your program to the next version of the Affero GPL would be to ask each and
every copyright holder, and that may be very difficult.

We can explain the issue in more detail if you wish. If you have concerns
about "GNU Affero GPL v3 or later", we'd be happy to address them too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

  Missatge enviat a través de/per Savannah