[Savannah-register-public] [task #12716] Submission of karakolas

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12716] Submission of karakolas
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 15:46:59 +0000

Hi - sorry for the delay; we need more volunteers to process project
submissions.

At any rate, I don't see any problems with this.  Please do replace the
"jquery collapsible panel" if you don't get an answer from the author.
Clearly you're aware of the issues there.

The project web pages on savannah should be ready after the cron jobs do their
work, within an hour or so, I believe.

Thanks and good luck with the project,
Karl