[Savannah-register-public] [task #12646] Submission of Liberty Eiffel

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12646] Submission of Liberty Eiffel
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 22:42:24 +0000

Hi Aljoscha - sorry for stepping in, but it turns out (you couldn't have been
expected to know this) that liberty-eiffel is actually the new GNU Eiffel
package, replacing the previous smarteiffel.  We have been corresponding with
Cyril and the other developers.

As such, it's not required to use Savannah for development -- although, Eiffel
folks, we do hope you will!

So I changed the type to "Official GNU Software" and approved it.  Cyril, the
cron jobs should have done their thing within an hour or so and all the
features available.

Regarding importing of the tracker issues: good question.  I am unfortunately
not aware of any way to do a mass import into a savannah tracker, and I doubt
the schemas would match up perfectly, so it's probably not "trivial" to write
(nothing is trivial when it comes to savannah coding anyway :().  I'll poke
around a little and write you again, though.

Thanks to all,
Karl