[Savannah-register-public] [task #12616] Submission of Spire.FreePDFConv

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12616] Submission of Spire.FreePDFConverter
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 12:22:31 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! You reached Savannah, a
software forge run by the GNU project.  It is dedicated to Free Software only,
as defined in the Free Software definition:

Unfortunately, your project seems to be *Freeware* instead of *Free Software*
for which Savannah isn't the right place. Do you plan to release
Spire.FreePDFConverter as Free Software? If so, please specify a free license
and give a pointer to the source code of your application, so we can start the
reviewing process.

If you do not plan on releasing Spire.FreePDFConverter as Free Software, I can
only dismiss your submission.

Best regards.

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah