[Savannah-register-public] [task #12604] Submission of Stellar Game Engi

From: Julian Marchant
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12604] Submission of Stellar Game Engine
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 19:55:21 +0000

Those files aren't used by SGE. In fact, they're not used by anything at all,
because they're for an example which isn't ready and therefore isn't included
in the archive, so their inclusion was a mistake on my part. I've made a new
archive which removes these files, since they aren't used and just take up
space. I also fixed some other licensing problems. The new archive is
attached.

However, I don't think the art assets which are licensed under the Common
Public License is legally an issue. They are not part of the program which
uses them (which is actually an example which has a simple permissive license,
not SGE), but separate data. Is it simply a rule of this site I didn't notice?
(I assumed the GPL-compatibility was only necessary for the software. I didn't
think separate data such as images needed to be under a GPL-compatible license
too.)

(file #28024)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: sge-0.2.0.tar.gz               Size:840 KB