[Savannah-register-public] [task #12445] Submission of EnjoY Cms

From: Samuele Palazzi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12445] Submission of EnjoY Cms
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:57:30 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11120> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11120>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *EnjoY Cms*
* System Name:  *enjoy-cms*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU Affero General Public License v3 or later

----

EnjoY Cms is a web content management system that provides S.E.O. solutions.
In my university i learned PHP 4, Javascript and SQL programming/scripting
languages and when i tried to apply my knowledge creating real websites i
started using many kind of open source C.m.s as wordpress, Joomla, drupal and
many others, but with my Knowledge is impossible to create something special
with these, because, for all of theme i have to study other programming
languages that aren't what i learned, and that are for me impossible to learn
because in the meanwhile i am an university student and i have to study other
school subjects.
Par example for wordress i have to learn his CODEX, for Drupal.Object Oriented
PHP 6 etc...
So i know that there are many of web content management system out there, but
i thought that many people can't use them and all theme features because as
me, are university student, so i've create a base to develop a PHP4 cms that
anyone may use for personal or commercial projects.
Today, with some features that i've added, i use it in many website that can
be personilized in all parts.
What i would like is that people can use it, modify it, expand it and perform
it sharing new feature with others.
Please feel free to use and share it with anyone.
The Author, Samuele Palazzi

==== Tarball URL: ====
http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/EnjoY-1.0.0..tar.bz2

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah