[Savannah-register-public] [task #12354] Submission of EtherDogs

From: Jose Maria Micoli
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12354] Submission of EtherDogs
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:36:57 +0000

Please close this submission, I am sending another submission of this project
and modified by another name that's already sourceforge I lost my account and
I can not delete the project put it this stopped developing it and want to
start here with another name and another project from scratch.

Thanks and sorry to bother the bad English.