Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12010] Submission of Scacchi Tridi

From: Marco Bresciani
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12010] Submission of Scacchi Tridimensionali - Manuale di gioco
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:43:55 +0200

Hello Mario,
sorry for bothering. Just a question since I don't know if it's correct: I've re-submitted the project in English (task #12012), as you wrote me, even if I kept the Italian name of the project... is it correct?

Thanks,

Marco

Mario Castelán Castro ha scritto:

              Assigned to:                    None => marioxcc

   Mensaje enviado vía/por Savannah

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Offerte all inclusive in Romagna. Speciale Agosto da Euro 480,00 Speciale
Settembre da Euro 295. Terzo letto Gratis e Quarto scontato al 50%
* Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12593&d=19-8