[Savannah-register-public] [task #12055] Submission of Graviton: Cross P

From: Tomasz Konojacki
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12055] Submission of Graviton: Cross Platform Malware (G)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:12:38 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => xenu

Hello Sina!

Thank you for your submission. There is one problem with it,
3_smc_linux_rshell.c does not contain copyright notice and licensing header.
Additionally, there is no COPYING file, it should contain full text of
license, for GPLv3 you can find it there:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

For GPLv2, here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.txt

Basing on "license" field in registration form, I assume that you wish to
publish your software under the terms of GPLv2 license. Why not GPLv3? Of
course, GPLv2 is permitted but I don't think that there is reason to not use
latest version.

Please read http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and
https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php

After you insert copyright notice and licensing header, and create COPYING
file your project will be accepted.

Thanks,
Tomasz