Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11187] Submission of Free Vehicle

From: Dimitris Papavasiliou
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11187] Submission of Free Vehicle Instrumentation System
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 00:03:51 +0300

Hello,

I'm ready to release this project now so let me know if you need
anything more from me.  As I've said the project page has been created
already (although I haven't and won't use it until you're ok with it),
so there's nothing more I need I think.  I'm attaching the source once
more in case you need it and don't have it anymore.

Regards,
Dimitris