[Savannah-register-public] [task #11225] Submission of ReCaged

From: Mats Wahlberg
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11225] Submission of ReCaged
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:44:46 +0000

I have attached two README files, one for six all-permissive media files and
another for two GPLv3 media files. (unfortunately I forgot to log in when
uploading them, but they still seem to have been uploaded, "by None")

These files does exist in the submitted tarball, but they are located in the
same directory as the media files they apply to (for instance,
"data/objects/misc/building/README" is the path to the README specifying the
all-permissive licensing for the 6 media files located in the same
directory).

Would it be necessary to concatenate all of these files into one larger file
(placed closer to the top of the hierarchy)? The idea for the current approach
is to make sure that when one is looking in a directory containing media
files, there will always be a README file in the same directory specifying the
licensing information).

I've been concerned with the licensing of these files for while and I'm happy
that someone is able to help and answer my questions.

Thanks!

  Meddelandet skickades via/av Savannah