[Savannah-register-public] [task #10917] Submission of Appora server

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10917] Submission of Appora server
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 15:18:30 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Hi Cédric,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah, sorry for the delay.

In regards to the license, everything seems to be fine. For clarity, it would
be nice if the README file did state clearly the license of the package, just
as you state clearly in the COPYRIGHT file or here in the submission.

Another recommendation: all files should reside in a common directory in the
tar file, instead of being scattered at the top level. The usual suggestion is
to have Unix name + version in the name, such as: apporaserver-0.0.1.tar.gz.

I am approving your submission. Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!