[Savannah-register-public] [task #10758] Submission of Python Web User I

From: Skami 18
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10758] Submission of Python Web User Interface
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 18:55:54 +0000

Hello,

How should I reformulate my project description?

Should I write it in this topic?
If yes, here is this description:
---
WUI stand for «Web User Interface».

WUI is a Python module that allow devellopers to easily create Web UIs that
runs on any operating system which have a web browser...

This module only depends of the Python Standard Library, and doesn't needs
any complicated installation or configuration: just import it and use it !

This module will embed a little webserver based on BaseHTTPServer and will
use the «webbrowser» module to quickly start a Web UI on any operating
system.

The aim of this module is not to provide a sophisticated user unterface, but
just to allow users to create basic UIs compatible with any system.

This module is a pure-Python module.

This module will only use basics properties of XHTML4.0 Strict, and the
widgets will be positionned with HTML tables, so WUI will be compatible with
any web browser.
---
English is not my mother tongue, i hope my English is still
understandable...

Thanks you in advance.

  Message posté via/par Savannah