[Savannah-register-public] [task #10626] Submission of ESPResSo

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10626] Submission of ESPResSo
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 08:43:03 +0000

Follow-up Comment #19, task #10626 (project administration):

Hi Karl, Alex,

* I will care for underscore.sty, probably by asking Don Arsenau to relicense
it under GPL, if possible. Thanks for the idea. Somehow, one always tends to
think of technical solutions first...

* I will not make a release before all of the issues are resolved. In fact,
we have some more issues on our mind that we want to do before doing the next
release.

* The first thing I tried was to upload our git repo. Unfortunately, I used a
messed-up version of the repo. I tried to clean up what I did by removing the
repo and reuploading it, but that seems to be impossible due to restrictions
(namely that I cannot delete the current branch of the repo). Therefore, I
suppose that I need the help of a Savannah Admin. Could you please remove the
botched espressomd.git? I have already deactivated git support, so that there
is no danger of a user accidentally downloading the damaged repo, so there
should be no problem...

Best regards
  Olaf