[Savannah-register-public] [task #10626] Submission of ESPResSo

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10626] Submission of ESPResSo
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:23:47 +0000

Follow-up Comment #13, task #10626 (project administration):

Thank you very much for approving the project!

* I will care about the README file, i.e. the license as well as the listing
of all binary files in one README.

* We are using underscore.sty for our documentation. All it does is to make
"_" a regular character within TeX so that we do not have to use "_" all the
time. I hope that I can find a replacement, as it makes writing the docs much
simpler.

* So far I planned to simply put our whole repository including the
development history onto Savannah. Now I notice that in this way I will
indirectly put up material that might not be all GNNU-compliant, for example
as the licenses are not correct yet, etc. Is this a problem? Or does the
repository have to start with the exact code from the tarball?