[Savannah-register-public] [task #10694] Submission of PyPDFLib

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10694] Submission of PyPDFLib
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:12:17 +0000

Hi again,

All the referred changes seem to be OK. There are a couple of issues left:
* The header in the README file is not the standard header recommended by the
GNU project <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html>. It would be best if
you used that.
* The license header is still missing in some hyphenation dictionary files,
from the test/ files, in samples/rest2pdf/rst.txt, from
samples/wiki2pdf/Mango.pdf... Copyright information needs to be present,
either on those files or (if not possible) in a README in the same directory.

Since you are willing to do the changes I am approving the project to let you
work inside Savannah, as you suggest. I will leave this task open so we can
monitor compliance whenever you are ready, OK? Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!