[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10499] Submission of Toonloop

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10499] Submission of Toonloop
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:58:33 +0200

Hi Alexandre,

Next time please use the tracker to answer, it makes our jobs easier.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 4:23 AM, Alexandre Quessy <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, for now, I will stop this process. I will re-evaluate hosting in
> Savannah when I have more time for doing the changes you guys ask for.
> I took note of the suggestions above, and might apply them. So for
> now, I'm not willing to host in on Savannah.

Please keep in mind that we make all those requests to ensure that
projects are nice and legal. We want Savannah to be a safe place for
our users and developers to get software from, and sadly current laws
in different countries may require all this hassle.

> Thanks a lot. Apologies for the delay in my response.

No problem.

Alex.