[Savannah-register-public] [task #10617] Submission of Wallpapoz

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10617] Submission of Wallpapoz
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:10:01 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Hi Akbar,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah. The package is mostly
compliant with the hosting requirements
<https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php>, but there is one small
issue: the README file does not contain a license header, nor does it state
the license for the package. It is also necessary to state the authors and
license for all binary files such as the icon wallpapoz.png, in the same
README.

This is not just a silly requirement; it is necessary so distributors (and
redistributors) can ensure that the whole package can be legally downloaded,
even those who get it from an intermediate source (not from Savannah). It is
better to worry a little bit now than have any legal trouble later.

I am approving the submission so you can start with the project, but I will
keep the task open to review in the version control system of your choice that
you have made the necessary changes, OK? Welcome, and have fun!