[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10456] Submission of Guile-PG

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10456] Submission of Guile-PG
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:36:35 +0200

() Mario Castelán Castro <address@hidden>
() Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:35:59 +0000

   Hi, please excuse the long delay.

No worries.  I appreciate you taking care of the matter.

   If you no longer wish to use GNU
   Savannah please let us know so we can save some time and diskspace.

   I have approved this project.  You will receive an auto-generated
   email containing detailed information about the approval.

Thank you.

   Please add the licensing information at the end of the ChangeLog or
   state it in the README file ASAP.

OK.

thi