[Savannah-register-public] [task #10296] Submission of Zman Desktop Time

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10296] Submission of Zman Desktop Timer System
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:33:27 +0000

Fred replied to the Savannah list:
----
I'd like to ask for a pass on requiring this file to have a license since it
is generated via a gui program, glade. Each time that glade is run, the
comment will be deleted and with it the license.

I can make another file specifying that the zman.glade is 100% gpl. The file
itself is really a very tiny description of a generic gui. I don't feel that
there's anything worth patenting nor copyrighting since there's literally 5
minutes of clicking to get to this file.

Thus, I didn't see the extra time to continuously add a license to this
file.

If you need me to, I'll manually add one. I guess I can make a Makefile to
add the license each time....

Let me know.

Not trying to be a bother here.
----
I am approving the submission since the concern seems quite reasonable and
it's an auto generated file. Thanks, and good luck with your project.