[Savannah-register-public] [task #10245] Submission of Geiser

From: Jose Antonio Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10245] Submission of Geiser
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:01:24 +0000

Follow-up Comment #20, task #10245 (project administration):

> I have approved this project.

Thank you.

> You will receive an auto-generated email containing detailed information
about the approval, but please don't forget to state clear the project is free
software on the gitorious page.

I haven't received any mail, but i more or less know how to use Savannah.
I've already added the note at Gitorious, and i will probably eventually
delete the project there after some months.

> BTW: There is a similar project but for Common Lisp instead of Scheme named
SLIME: http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/ maybe you could take code from it
to save some work and time, just sugessting.

I'm a long time slime user, and actually Geiser is my humble attempt to bring
its nice features to the Scheme world. And yes, i'm already stealing some code
:) Thanks for the pointer anyway.

A last question: should i monitor the savannah-hackers mailing list (if it's
public) to know the status of my problem with Geiser's homepage here at
Savannah?

Thanks again,
jao