[Savannah-register-public] [task #10158] Submission of Gurgle Report Gen

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10158] Submission of Gurgle Report Generator
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:39:13 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => karl

Hi Tim -- thanks for submitting gurgle.  I approved the project, it should be
fully active within a few hours.

Please add copyright headers to all the non-trivial files, including (for
example) Makefile.am.

You may want to update the common support files, such as depcomp, mdate-sh,
missing, texinfo.tex, install-sh, INSTALL, etc., from the current versions,
which you can get from the gnulib project on savannah
(http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnulib).  Gnulib can do much more than that,
too, but it's not necessary to dive in deeply; you can just copy those common
files if you like.  (Feel free to email me if you want to discuss.)  Also,
shouldn't the distribution include config.guess and config.sub?

Thanks again,
Karl