[Savannah-register-public] [task #8963] Submission of After Dinner Mushr

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8963] Submission of After Dinner Mushroom
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:35:20 +0000

Hello,

I'm really sorry for such a ridiculous delay in review.  OTOH, when people
don't answer your mail I think it's normal to ping them, so is here.

If you're really interested in hosting your project at Savannah please don't
hesitate to ping the reviewers if you feel the delay is inappropriate.  We're
all volunteers and do the reviews in our free time (which I happen not to have
for the past year).

I've been contacted privately by Mario, a guy taking care of the most
projects recently.  He'll take care of this item.

Alex