[Savannah-register-public] [task #9881] Submission of Zirrux 130

From: Mario Xerxes Castelán Castro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9881] Submission of Zirrux 130
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 21:31:07 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=10383> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=10383>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Zirrux 130*
* System Name:  *z130*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later

----

==== Other Software Required: ====
NASM (http://nasm.us/): 2-clause BSD licence
Tiger Substitution Boxes
(http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~biham/Reports/Tiger/tiger-src.tar.gz): "Tiger
has no usage restrictions nor patents. It can be used freely, with the
reference implementation, with other implementations or with a modification to
the reference implementation (as long as it still implements Tiger). We only
ask you to let us know about your implementation and to cite the origin of
Tiger and of the reference implementation."

==== Tarball URL: ====
notarballyet