[Savannah-register-public] [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D

From: Marco Bresciani
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 07:59:08 +0000

I'm back and I'm working in the spare time to match the files with the
licenses, remove unused/unlicensed or non free files and correctly placing the
licenses.

I've also read you comments about the free Java but I'm a bit worried since
I'm not stuck on Windows Vista. :-( I've tried to search for free JVM
implementations on Windows but, up to now I was not able to find.

Anyway, first of all, as soon as I'll finish the updates of the licenses and
files and so on, I'll post the project here.
  Then I'll search for a GNU/Linux with an OpenJDK or so, in order to test my
project with it. Even if I think it should work, since I'm not using "strange"
APIs... :-)

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah