[Savannah-register-public] [task #9629] Submission of CAD Block Library

From: Arthur Torrey
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9629] Submission of CAD Block Library for Hydronic Heating
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 04:50:48 +0000

Hi Sebastian,

Sorry for the long delayed response...  I have been having some issues with
my system, and a couple of other things have come up that have had a higher
priority and slowed me down.

Taking another look at the CC-BY-SA license, I agree, it does seem better
suited to the nature of my project.  I have done a partial re-write on the
COPYING file, in line with your suggestion and that of the CC folks, but
haven't finished generating the list of files and a "key" drawing to show the
blocks in more detail than the tiny thumbnails you get in the QCAD or similar
library screens.  IMHO this is vital to a project of this sort.)

I hope to be able to post a better set of copying and instruction files
within the next week or so.

ART