[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9661] Submission of libxml-clisp

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9661] Submission of libxml-clisp
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 08:38:11 +0200

Now I see why it wasn't such a good a choice to select
"Modified BSD license". On the main page of the project
the license is linked to a license text which doesn't agree with your
license.

I couldn't change this with the webinterface, not even as Superuser.
Sylvain, please have a look into it. Thanks.

Sebastian