[Savannah-register-public] [task #9560] Submission of Eureka DOOM Editor

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9560] Submission of Eureka DOOM Editor
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:04:12 +0000

Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and maintenance of
GNU Software.

There is a companion site savannah.nongnu.org where we also host Free
Software projects that are not part of the GNU Project, but run on free
platforms.

However, we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror. Your
project development should happen primarily on Savannah.

How do you plan to use your Savannah account?

Additionally, here are a few of my other concerns.

1) That version of the GNU GPL version 2 is outdated. Get the new version.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt

2) In your coping-permission notice, it is missing the third part, which
states where you will find the GNU GPL. The "How to Apply" section should give
the third statement.

3) Do not use date range in the copyright notice. Instead, comma separate the
dates modified versions were created.

Please check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for more
information, and update your files.

I hope that helps and if you agree to fix those points, I will gladly approve
of it.