[Savannah-register-public] [task #9426] Submission of FitGallery

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9426] Submission of FitGallery
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:35:22 +0000

>This is a mistake, these are only config files not really required
>to be under GPL (maybe are under public domain?) so I will remove
>that line

Ok, but please be aware that these files will need an explicit note about
being released in PD as well.

>Ok, can I do these changes for the next release? Or am I required
>to make a new release only for that? remember FitGallery is a
>project already released.

This is only for the review process. You don't need to do any official
releases now, but please change the issues and attach an updated archive
below. It is easier to review this way when we iterate over it together a few
times instead of giving you one single large list with to-dos.