[Savannah-register-public] [task #9342] Submission of Things

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9342] Submission of Things
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 11:40:20 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%

Hello,

sorry for the delay.
I reviewed your project and approve it now.
You will receive your account in the next hours.

The only thing I would like you to change is to replace the license text in
the README's for the images. You already have the verbatim text in COPYING.
The license text itself doesn't apply the license to images. Instead there
should be a text stating which license what image is under. (Similar to the
top text in the source files)

For example:
The following images are Copyright (C) Year Name and may be redistributed
and/or modified under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version.

Good luck with your project.