[Savannah-register-public] [task #9296] Submission of davfs2

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9296] Submission of davfs2
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:00:20 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     70% => 100%

Hello,

I have been told now that "no version" means that the receiver can choose
among all yet published versions of GPL. So you don't legally need to get the
authors permission anymore.

I think the best solution for coda.h is to delete the LPGL and distribute
only under the second alternative. Makes things easier for the user and for
us.

This is not mandatory however and so I approve the project now.
Have a lot of fun with it.