[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9115] Submission of Artica-postfix

From: David Touzeau
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #9115] Submission of Artica-postfix
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 03:54:30 +0200

Incredible !!!!
That the reason that linux will be better down than windows...

You take more than one month to answer !!

"Please make your project home page more Free software as in freedom friendly"

The project is free and Open Source !!! What more !!!???

It is a Gnu/linux sect here ??

Ok forget my project... I don't want to link Artica to this kind of website

Best regards