[Savannah-register-public] [task #9098] Submission of Kobold's quest

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9098] Submission of Kobold's quest
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 04:52:29 +0000

It seems you are using the Open Content License for your graphics. That is a
non-free license as it requires a charge for use. I personally am confused
about this, since it is about freedom of speech and not price. I believe this
will be a big barrier for approval if you do not submit with a different
license.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#OCL

I took a brief glance at your code and found that you placed the license text
of both licenses you are using in your code.

Place the licenses in a separate files: COPYING.ARTSTIC and COPYING.GPL. This
will help understand which licenses are used by your project. Do not place
your copyright in those COPYING files as those licenses are not your
copyrights.

I am not certain currently how to apply a license notice for the Artistic
license, but for the GPL we require this, where you replace the "version 3"
with the  "version 2" in the relevant paragraph of the license notice.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Thanks.