[Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8869] Submission of moonOS
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 03:01:41 +0000

I forgot to finish my sentence! The source code to the programs that you
distribute with your GNU/Linux operating system, I have not found any. Your
project seems to distribute linux and lxde as well as other software protected
by the GPL, which means that you must distribute the source code to those
projects. Where are those? All I have found on your site is a torrent for some
iso's.

I have seen tarballs of source code for some of the debs that you distribute,
but not all.

http://download.gna.org/icedragon/bopha/moonos-k-data/
http://download.gna.org/icedragon/bopha/moonos-k-desktop/
http://download.gna.org/icedragon/bopha/pcmanfm/