[Savannah-register-public] [task #8959] Submission of espresso-mode

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8959] Submission of espresso-mode
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 15:44:34 +0000

Hello,

I think it's more straightforward if you add your own copyright to it as long
as you work on this Non-GNU project as the maintainer.

Once this project will get accepted into GNU, you can remove your copyright
line.

I am sure that they will ask you to upgrade to GPLv3+, so you can do that
right now anyway :)

So the remaining question is whether you really had intended to ask  for a
separate project account for espresso. With your copyright added, all criteria
are met, so you would be entitled to it as far as we are concerned.

But on the other hand, wouldn't it make more sense to ask the Emacs
developers to grant you access to their SVN directly?