[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #8884] Submission of xansiprn

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #8884] Submission of xansiprn
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:02:15 -0600

    Karl, while you at it, can you please check the category of this
    project. It is listed as GNU in Savannah announcements, but I think
    this is a mistake and should be Non-GNU.

You are quite right.  I thought I had checked that, but I obviously
missed it this time.  I've changed it now.  Thanks very much!

    Dear Sebastian, I prepared to change the license from GNU to BSD but
    as I entered the administration said that the project should be
    replaced by a moderator. It is possible for you or change it Karl?

Gustavo, I changed the license to "Modified BSD" while I was at it.  If
it's something else, please let us know.

Thanks,
Karl