[Savannah-register-public] [task #8883] Submission of Nodes

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8883] Submission of Nodes
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:24:38 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => nicalvaro

Yes, I checked the tarball to me it complies. I was only trying to say that
it would have to be accepted by a Savannah administrator. I am a volunteer
helping guide users to register their projects ... I take that back, I've been
upgraded and no one asked. Goes to show you how busy they are.

Contacting pyrex about the derived (generated) cnodes.c module is not
necessary, since derived code does not need a license notice.

I apologize for the confusion. To me your project is Free Software.