[Savannah-register-public] [task #8353] Submission of Self Platform Tria

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8353] Submission of Self Platform Trialground
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:35:16 +0000

I'm reviewing your project.

Here's the list of issues I've found so far:

1. You package is missing a complete verbatim copy of GNU GPL.  Please add it
at the top level in a file conveniently named `COPYING'.

2. You use "GNU GPL v3 or later" in the files, but "GNU GPL v2 or later" in
the project submission.  Should I correct the submission to reflect GPL v3
usage?

3. Also, the FSF address has changed and now is 51 Franklin St. Boston, MA.
The up to date version of GNU GPL can be found here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

4. Some of your source files are missing copyright and license notices.
Please add them as appropriate.

5. It seems that `output/parser/src' is missing Makefile or other means to
compile the source files.  You should add corresponding files.

6. As your project uses Java, have you tried to compile it under a free
software JDK implementation?

If you are willing to make the above changes please provide us with an
updated tarball of your project.

Please note that registration process is not email driven--use the link at
the bottom of the mail message to post your reply at the Savannah tracker.

--
Cheers,
Alex