[Savannah-register-public] [task #8295] Submission of SFML spaceshooter

From: Christoph Egger
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8295] Submission of SFML spaceshooter
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 14:06:16 +0000

Hi

I've added the License Header now (must have missed it). Your build failure
was caused by an API change in SFML 1.2 (which was actual at the upload) vs.
1.3 (which you seem to use - the newer version).

I have uploaded an new tarball containing both fixes to the same location so
you can have a look at it.

About the Data License I'm not sure I would like to have another license -- I
can't find much benefit in it.

Regards

  Christoph

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah