[Savannah-register-public] [task #8678] Submission of The Free Python We

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8678] Submission of The Free Python Web Server Project
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 22:23:37 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => karl

Thank you for thinking of savannah and supporting GPLv3, but we cannot accept
packages that use a license of GPLvN-only, instead of GPLvN-or-later.  I
understand your concern, but it creates future compatibility problems, and
there is an explicit promise that future GPL's will not be different in
spirit.

So I've closed this.  If you reconsider and are willing to do GPLv3-or-later,
please let us know.

Happy hacking.