[Savannah-register-public] [task #8056] Submission of pov-mode.el

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8056] Submission of pov-mode.el
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:05:39 +0000

I'm Xah Lee and i'm a friend of Marco and currently hosts his emacs povray
mode for him on my personal site at xahlee.org.

He asked me to help explain the situation a bit.

His code is just a emacs mode for povray, and is licensed under GPL, and does
not include code from any other non-GPL source.

Marco is looking for a more long term place to host his emacs povray mode
code so hopefully savannah.gnu.org is a good place. (I know Marco to be a
devotee of the Free Software ideals, and i know Richard Stallman has
personally exachanged emails with him in consideration of bundling his code in
emacs 23)

Thanks.

  Xah
  address@hidden