[Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7902] Submission of GSEGrafix

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7902] Submission of GSEGrafix
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 00:36:44 +0300

This submission seems to be OK.

However, I'd suggest author to move GPL and GFDL to top level (they
are currently in `help_files' subdir) and to use verbatim copies from
gnu.org--the versions in the package are missing parts on how to apply
license to new works.

Also, the project won't compile on my amd64 box because -march=i386
option to gcc was given in Makefile.  I was able to compile after
removing that option.  Do we need to address this sort of issue?

--
Alex