[Savannah-register-public] [task #7893] Submission of AlgoScore

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7893] Submission of AlgoScore
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:58:46 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

"I do not have (C) and license in each file, is this really needed? If so I
could add it. I'm currently using sourceforge (just added) but am now thinking
about moving the project to savannah, it feels nicer somehow."

Yes indeed, that's what we recommend. In particular, when somebody picks up a
file from Savannah, it then comes with copyright and license information.

Can you please resubmit with an updated tarball?

Thanks.