[Savannah-register-public] [task #7913] Submission of OpenMachines

From: Juan Manuel Borges Caño
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7913] Submission of OpenMachines
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:15:33 +0000

Hello. I want to speed up this proccess.

I just read the task #7859, "Submission of OpenCDK Lite", to be exact I will
show the relevant post "we don't allow projects with "Open" in their name at
Savannah.". This can be problem, I like this name, it was my first design name
an I want to stick with it. I like your service, and I want to make it clear
too.
But as I said this is my first name. I think that disallowing projects to
begin with "Open" is a bit against free software philosophy, free as in
speech, so if I want to name it OpenMachines  it shouldn't be a problem for
savannah, always being me the unique responsability of this decission.

Don't take me hard, I don't want to change the name because I like it. But I
could name the project at savannah as FreeMachines and mantain it as a double
name, being the name of the tarball openmachines, again I would prefer to have
it named OpenMachines.

Please, reconsider your decission if at all possible.