[Savannah-register-public] [task #7856] Submission of captury

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7856] Submission of captury
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:38:26 +0000

sorry for delay in response.

I'm reviewing your project for inclusion into Savannah.  While doing so I've
discovered a few problems:

1. The FSF address has changed and now is '51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA'.  You can get the updated version here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt

2. Your source files are missing correct license notices.  Please see the
last section of GPL on how to apply it to released programs properly.  More
info can be found here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

3. The files captury/src/libGLcaptury/freetype.{h,cpp} are copyright by Sven
Olsen.  I could not find any indication of copying conditions for the code
provided in lessons on the site, so may be you should contact the author for
permission before distributing the code under GPL.

4. Also, you use the GLUT library, however original GLUT is
incompatible with GPL.  Please make sure your code works with freeglut
library.

If you are willing to make these changes please provide us with an updated
tarball of your project.

Also, if you want the three separate projects, you may submit them separately
(the review process won't take long this time (; ).

--
Cheers,
Alex