[Savannah-register-public] [task #7770] Submission of ANSI C in practice

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7770] Submission of ANSI C in practice
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:17:59 +0000

--- Private Mail ---
I'll make a try to get in contact with K&R. About the book with the
solutions. Is it published under GFDL or any other free documentation license?
Cause if this is the case, I prefer to do something that will be more useful
to the free software community.

Thank you for the tips. I will inform you when I'll get a response from the
authors (at least hope to get one!).

Regards,
Athanasios.
--- End Private Mail ---

Hi Athanasios Kasampalis,

I have no idea what's the license of that book. I think that the
solutions of the K&R are pretty useful for people that want to learn
C, but isn't much people now =(.

I'll close the project so we can start a new track when you get more
information about the copyright and license for the book. I prefer to
do this because we want to keep the project submission list as short
as possible.

You will be able to re-submit your project with the same name later.