[Savannah-register-public] [task #7763] Submission of Zombies

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7763] Submission of Zombies
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:21:55 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 50%

Hi Tolga Dalman,

I found two issues with your source code,

First you really need to have the "makefactory" directory in your
tarball?, maybe this dependency can be keep it out. As "PSI
makefactory" project it's LGPL'ed isn't a big trouble.

On the other hand, in the "include/" directory the files are under the
LGPL, maybe you committed a mistake, please fix this or if
isn't an error please explain what it's your plan with these files.

If you make any change to the source code please, provide us with an
URL to an updated tarball or use this tracker to upload it.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the
tracker's web interface by following the link below. Do not reply
directly; the registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we
will not receive such replies.