[Savannah-register-public] [task #7763] Submission of Zombies

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7763] Submission of Zombies
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:56:27 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => zeus

Hi Tolga Dalman,

I try it to download the tarball that you point here:

  http://zombies-game.org/download/zombies-0.0.1.tar.bz2

But I got a not found error, can you fix this please? or use the
tracker upload it so we can review the source code.

To make the review of your project more faster remember that in order
to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GNU GPL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every copyrightable file, usually any file more than
10 lines long.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the
plain text version of the GPL, available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

If some of your files cannot carry such notices (e.g. binary files),
then you can add a README file in the same directory containing the
copyright and license notices. Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for
further information.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.