[Savannah-register-public] [task #7753] Submission of distamper

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7753] Submission of distamper
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:56:02 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => zeus

I wonder what kind of process did you follow to submit your project,
can you tell us if you got some troubles submitting this project or
got an error while you was filling the form?

On the other had, the URL that you point us doesn't work, can you give
us a new one or use this tracker to upload your tarball?