[Savannah-register-public] [task #7758] Submission of Nort North West no

From: ed van der meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7758] Submission of Nort North West non-polynomial
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 22:13:51 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9693> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=9693>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Nort North West non-polynomial*
* System Name:  *nnw-np*
* Type: non-GNU software & documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later (a pre project The TSP like
a weather simulation a static picture from a movie. And in this way seen. With
distances to the landscape. Pragramming language common C. With valid reasons.
Also the ways with valid reasons. Papers about it open op internet. And to
show by me.

We need different types of members. For this free soirce project only one
with this member profile:

http://nnw.berlios.de/docs.php/NonPolcode

Sourceforge is no more a good place fo us Many members have left it. New
members are nearly not to get there anymore.

Example: Waiting for a lost passwrd and errors from their side will cost soon
a whole week or more. Bad management.

Graphics is importanmt in this NP project and we will use GTK+ for it. Enough
flexiable, with proper commenting. Example we have already made.

The NNW system will work on Linux dists and BSDs. Not meant for MS-windows.
our opponents.

The user thinks top down and nature works parallel and botton-up till
polution. We have then user related modules and work or jewel modules. The
later we can simulate to work bottom-up. The miracle happens then that
debuging becomes very easy for the work modules.

)

----

Purpose showing the community that our ways are also valid.

Topic. Non-polynomial project, papers on the site. An example the traveling
salesman problem (TSP). Random made till made up with a nearly  homogeneous
distribution. In the latter case we will zoom in then. to enlarge the
differences. This is way for looking at the real weather, Where we also can
zoom in.

Developing is for us bridging the gap between parallel working nature (all
our own body cells are working parallel) and the computer, still more linear
working. A real gap to bridge. We have already asked for other types of
computers.

The computer language is common C. Close to the computer. A nearly must for
us. More arguments are to give for choosing common C. Please ask.

==== Other Software Required: ====
Only C and GTk+ and their onwn licenses. No further dependencies.

==== Other Comments: ====
The project is a relatively short project when a member shows up. And the
findings will be used as ideas in the weather simulation project. That is more
science and will be published by common newspapers for a big public.

You can ask me everything

I am a little bit busy.

please have a nice drink.

ed van der meulen